Are you annoyed by getting Mal/Autorun-AQ virus? Does your PC shows symptoms accompanying Mal/Autorun-AQ? Is strange Mal/Autorun-AQ program running in the process list? Then, you must know that Mal/Autorun-AQ is an extremely destructive Trojan horse that is capable to download and install additional spyware and malware into the computer to compromise and threatens its privacy and security. This infection generally proliferates through spam email messages, instant chat and messaging system, corrupt multimedia codecs and visiting adult sites. Its commonly known aliases are:
- Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.anv, and many more
Once executed into the affected PC, it behaves like Zbot, which is actually a banking Trojan and uses smart tricks to disable the system firewall settings and steal user’s sensitive information such as online banking login details, credit card info etc. This dangerous parasite is capable to capture screeshots and allows hackers with remote access to your PC. So, without any delay, you should remove Mal/Autorun-AQ immediately.
Mal/Autorun-AQ when installed on your PC what it does:
- It starts displaying ads when you are offline too.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ records personal data and keystrokes also.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ also acts as browser hijackers.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ allows remote computers to get your data.
- It also downloads some malicious files on to your system
- Mal/Autorun-AQ disables legitimate programs from running.
- It Make your system vulnerable to threats.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ tracks your browsing activity and plays with your cookies
- Mal/Autorun-AQ is installed on your system without your consent
- Mal/Autorun-AQ is not found easily on your system and is hard to uninstall
- Its start using excessive system resources and makes system chokes
- Mal/Autorun-AQ also gives fake alerts for spyware, viruses and malware on your system
- Mal/Autorun-AQ keeps on updating it self and makes necessary changes to your system.
Why it’s really important to remove Mal/Autorun-AQ from your system
Mal/Autorun-AQ needs to be removed from your system immediately as it can send much vital information to the vendors. Utilizing maximum system resources it blocks the updates for many legitimate programs, antivirus, anti spyware and software running on the system.
Mal/Autorun-AQ takes maximum control of your system or we can say it’s literally hijacks your system. Mal/Autorun-AQ also acts as rogue antivirus and make you purchase the program with fake alerts of viruses n system infections with critical errors.
What are the major error messages given by Mal/Autorun-AQ
- Your computer is infected.
- Virus found on PC.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ installer error.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ startup error.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ iexplorer error.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ Driver error.
- Mal/Autorun-AQ can not be found.
- System at high risk.
- Critical Error.
How can you Remove Mal/Autorun-AQ from your system
Mal/Autorun-AQ is a harmful infection and and for any reason presence of Mal/Autorun-AQ is undesirable for the PC safety and security. Delay to Mal/Autorun-AQ removal can further cause irreparable PC damage. So, follow below mentioned step by step guidelines to delete Mal/Autorun-AQ effectively from your PC.
- First of all isolate the affected computer by disconnecting the network cable. This will prevent anything from your network to infect other computer or getting to the internet to make connection with its server.
- Go to My Computer and right click on it to choose properties and then select tab named system restore and then check turn off system restore on all drives and click Apply
- By making use of Windows Task Manager, stop Mal/Autorun-AQ associated process
- Uninstall Mal/Autorun-AQ programs from Add/Remove programs of Control Panel
- Search and remove all detected files and folders of Mal/Autorun-AQ
- Open Windows Registry editor and find and delete all Mal/Autorun-AQ infected entries using regedit.exe command
As manual process of Mal/Autorun-AQ removal is risky and complicated, it is strictly advised only for advance PC users. Lack of required skills and any mistake while deleting dll files, program files and registry entries may redirects you to severe PC damage. Alternatively, automatic Mal/Autorun-AQ removal tool is best and ideal option to get rid of Mal/Autorun-AQ and all its malicious components in an effective manner. Its advance scanning and cleaning algorithm tirelessly scan your PC and remove even the most deeply rooted virus from the system. Moreover, its active protection feature stops any suspicious files from downloading into your PC. It contains graphical and interactive GUI which is self-explanatory and can be easily used by novice users also. It is compatible with Windows Vista, XP and 7 operating system. So, download SetWallpaper.cmd removal tool and get rid of malicious infection in few easy steps.